The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
Welt-Torhüter 2004
El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
by IFFHS

1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires Argentina 31
8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
> Welt-Torhüter 2004
> El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
> Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
> by IFFHS
>
> 1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
> 2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
> 3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
> 4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
> 5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
> 6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
> 7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires
> Argentina 31
> 8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
> Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
> 10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
> 11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
> 12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
> 13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
> 14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
> 15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
> 16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
> 17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
> 18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
> 19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
> Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
> 20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
> 21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
> Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6

What? no Manuel Almunia???

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Em Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:35:58 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
>> Welt-Torhüter 2004
>> El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
>> Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
>> by IFFHS
>>
>> 1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
>> 2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
>> 3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
>> 4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
>> 5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
>> 6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
>> 7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires
>> Argentina 31
>> 8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
>> Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
>> 10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
>> 11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
>> 12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
>> 13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
>> 14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
>> 15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
>> 16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
>> 17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
>> 18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
>> 19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
>> Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
>> 20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
>> 21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
>> Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6
>
> What? no Manuel Almunia???

lol

by the way, how do you fancy new Arsenal colours?

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:35:58 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
>>> Welt-Torhüter 2004
>>> El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
>>> Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
>>> by IFFHS
>>>
>>> 1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
>>> 2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
>>> 3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
>>> 4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
>>> 5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
>>> 6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
>>> 7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires
>>> Argentina 31
>>> 8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
>>> Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
>>> 10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
>>> 11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
>>> 12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
>>> 13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
>>> 14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
>>> 15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
>>> 16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
>>> 17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
>>> 18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
>>> 19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
>>> Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
>>> 20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
>>> 21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
>>> Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6
>>
>> What? no Manuel Almunia???
>>

> lol
>
> by the way, how do you fancy new Arsenal colours?

Hmm, I'm not sure at the moment but I see why they done it. I had a good
idea that it would be something like that as they have been ramming pictures
of the 1913 team down our throat for a little while, and in a recent
matchday programme they asked "Could this be our new kit?" Which kinda gave
it away in my eyes.

Will reserve proper judgement when I the WHOLE kit, including the likely
blue socks...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
> Welt-Torhüter 2004
> El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
> Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
> by IFFHS
>
> 1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
> 2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
> 3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
> 4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
> 5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
> 6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
> 7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires
> Argentina 31
> 8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
> Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
> 10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
> 11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
> 12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
> 13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
> 14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
> 15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
> 16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
> 17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
> 18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
> 19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
> Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
> 20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
> 21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
> Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6

Where's Timmy Howard?

Marc Robbins wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> The World's best Goalkeeper 2004
>> Welt-Torhüter 2004
>> El Mejor Portero del Mundo en 2004
>> Meilleur Gardien de But du Monde 2004
>> by IFFHS
>>
>> 1. Gianluigi Buffon FC Juventus Torino Italia 185
>> 2. Petr Cech Chelsea FC London Ceská Republika 125
>> 3. Nélson de Jesús e Silva "Dida" Milan AC Brasil 78
>> 4. Iker Casillas Real Madrid CF España 75
>> 5. Andonios Nikopolidis Olympiakos Pireas Hellas 64
>> 6. Oliver Kahn FC Bayern München Deutschland 39
>> 7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires
>> Argentina 31
>> 8. Vítor Manuel Martins Baía FC do Porto Portugal 29
>> Juan Carlos Henao CD Once Caldas Manizales Colombia 29
>> 10. José Santiago Cañizares Valencia CF España 23
>> 11. Edwin van der Sar Fulham FC Nederland 18
>> 12. Jens Lehmann Arsenal FC London Deutschland 17
>> 13. Andreas Isaksson Stade Rennais FC Sverige 16
>> 14. Víctor Valdés Arribas FC Barcelona España 15
>> 15. Justo Wilmar Villar CA Newell´s Old Boys Rosario Paraguay 14
>> 16. Francesco Toldo FC Internazionale Milano Italia 13
>> 17. Woon-Jae Lee Suwon Samsung Blue-Wings FC Republic of Korea 11
>> 18. Thomas Sørensen Aston Villa FC Danmark 10
>> 19. Ricardo Alexandre Martins
>> Soares Pereira Sporting Clube de Portugal Lisboa Portugal 8
>> 20. Fabien Barthez Olympique de Marseille France 7
>> 21. Timo Hildebrand VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 6
>> Carlos Idriss Kameni RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Cameroun 6
>
> Where's Timmy Howard?

Good point, and I can't seem to see Roy Carroll either?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:10:44 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Marsh"
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>> Where's Timmy Howard?
>
>Good point, and I can't seem to see Roy Carroll either?

Obviously.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:10:44 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Marsh"
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>

>>> Where's Timmy Howard?
>>
>> Good point, and I can't seem to see Roy Carroll either?
>

> Obviously.

Where's Dudek, surely he made this list??

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

>> lol
>>
>> by the way, how do you fancy new Arsenal colours?
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure at the moment but I see why they done it. I had a good
> idea that it would be something like that as they have been ramming
> pictures
> of the 1913 team down our throat for a little while, and in a recent
> matchday programme they asked "Could this be our new kit?" Which kinda
> gave
> it away in my eyes.
>
> Will reserve proper judgement when I the WHOLE kit, including the likely
> blue socks...

Is it trendy now to be back on past?
Chelsea will revive it's old badge, Arsenal it's old kit...
United and Pool would like to revive their success! :)

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> lol
>>>
>>> by the way, how do you fancy new Arsenal colours?
>>
>> Hmm, I'm not sure at the moment but I see why they done it. I had a
>> good idea that it would be something like that as they have been
>> ramming pictures
>> of the 1913 team down our throat for a little while, and in a recent
>> matchday programme they asked "Could this be our new kit?" Which
>> kinda gave
>> it away in my eyes.
>>
>> Will reserve proper judgement when I the WHOLE kit, including the
>> likely blue socks...
>>

> Is it trendy now to be back on past?
> Chelsea will revive it's old badge, Arsenal it's old kit...
> United and Pool would like to revive their success! :)

lol, I don't think thats coming back for a while.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Will reserve proper judgement when I the WHOLE kit, including the
>> likely blue socks...
>
> Not black then?

No, it's likely to be a very PC blue.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> I reserve proper judgement when I the WHOLE kit, including the likely blue socks...
>>>
>> Not black then?
>>
> No, it's likely to be a very PC blue.

Not even if Miljenko does some modelling for them?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:

> >> Not black then?

> > No, it's likely to be a very PC blue.

> Not even if Miljenko does some modelling for them?

DARK BLUE!!!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: the jon spencer blues explosion - magical colors

Miljenko wrote:

>>> No, it's likely to be a very PC blue.
>
>> Not even if Miljenko does some modelling for them?
>
> DARK BLUE!!!

You mean Navy?

Please..no sailor hats...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Stephen Weir wrote:

> > You mean Navy?

> > Please..no sailor hats...

> I hear Miljenko looks lovely in a straw boater and striped shirt.

That was Mr. Pink! ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Zutons - Pressure Point

Stephen Weir wrote:

> No, no, no. Mr. Pink wears only a smile and a black sock.

I wouldn't know. I'm obviously not as close to him as you are.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

Stephen Weir wrote:

> >> No, no, no. Mr. Pink wears only a smile and a black sock.

> > I wouldn't know. I'm obviously not as close to him as you are.

> I thought you were his manager?

Yes, but it's strictly a business relationship.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:17:37 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> > I wouldn't know. I'm obviously not as close to him as you are.
>
>> I thought you were his manager?
>
>Yes, but it's strictly a business relationship.

That's what they all say.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I thought you were his manager?

> >Yes, but it's strictly a business relationship.

> That's what they all say.

Don't be jealous now.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)

Miljenko wrote:

>>> I wouldn't know. I'm obviously not as close to him as you are.
>>>
>> I thought you were his manager?
>>
> Yes, but it's strictly a business relationship.

That's what they all say. I'll bet that's where you got your socks from.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386