computer doesn't finish booting to Windows

When I boot my computer, the process stops at the bios/info screen and I am
told to strike F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup. I have enabled fast boot
and moved the hard disk to the first sequence but I still can't boot directly
to the OS. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Stike F2 and enter Setup. Look for PnP/PCI Configuration>Reset
Configuration Data choose Enable. Save Settings and
Restart.
"coacht" <coacht@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I boot my computer, the process stops at the bios/info screen and I
> am
> told to strike F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup. I have enabled fast
> boot
> and moved the hard disk to the first sequence but I still can't boot
> directly
> to the OS. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I do not have this option from setup. I can't find any
PnP/PCI Configuration setting at all. This sounds like a reasonable solution
but I can't get there. Any suggestions? Thanks again.