accounts button

the accounts button on the tools menu in my outlook express 6 is missing so i
am unable to add a new email account . any ideas?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:12E6E6D1-DB78-4125-8642-F9E21C7D7CD9@microsoft.com,
tinygg <tinygg@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> the accounts button on the tools menu in my outlook express 6 is
> missing so i am unable to add a new email account . any ideas?

Disabled by Admin? GPEDIT? Tweak utility? I'm lost but that's where I'd look
first.

Galen

Delete the "No modify accts" registry value
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=242165

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"tinygg" <tinygg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the accounts button on the tools menu in my outlook express 6 is missing
> so i
> am unable to add a new email account . any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS