TCIP Warning in Event Viewer and IE error on closing

April 9, 2005 3:09:03 AM

A random error occurred recently after closing INternet Explorer. It is:

iexplore. exe - application error

The instructions at 0x017d494e referenced memory at 0x000000008. The memory
could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

The first time I got this, several days ago, the error was the same but the
numbers were different. Second set was 0x00000000 all 0's can't remember the
first

Have also been noticing TCIP warning in my event viewer. 3 over the last 3
days. Do not know if these are related.

Called microsoft tech support, they want me to reinstall IE and Windows XP.
I am not sure this is the problem at all. Error in IE happened only a couple
of times and 3 warnings in Event Viewer with TCIP. Would never know about
the second if I did not check the Event Viewer.

With the IE error, I can go right back online and surf as normal. Never
held me up from going on line. The TCIP Warning has also not casued a
surfing problem as yet. Would really like to knowabout these issues.

Should mention that I run Adaware SE religiously with current updates,
delete all cookies and Temp files religously, have router w/firewall and
Mcafee full security center with firewall, viruscan, and privacy service
w/add,popup, & web bug blockers. Have also ran Webroots free scanner for
spyware. I have never found any spyware or virus to date. What gives. Any
information would be appreciated.

KM1

--
KM1