cannot access address bar in internet explorer

April 9, 2005 3:51:34 AM

the pc hangs if this guy tries to click the drop down box for the address
bar.
Any ideas?
I told him to put on sp2.
Thank you in advance
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 4:33:25 PM

jd,

See if clearing the history and TIF helps.
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"jd" <jdumont@@novuscom.net> wrote in message
> the pc hangs if this guy tries to click the drop down box for the address
> bar.
> Any ideas?
> I told him to put on sp2.
> Thank you in advance

April 9, 2005 4:33:26 PM

Thank you Ramesh.
His pc was not even a day old but I will pass on the info and report back.

!