Selling 2 Ms Pac boards

I have 2 complete non-working Ms PAc boards for sale.Boards are complete
with no visible damage other than one of the boards has had an IC replaced
and
there are 2 jumper wires from where I guess traces were damaged.I have
burned
new eproms for them and have verified that the aux. board as well as the 2
piggy-
back boards are good,and that's about as far as I want to go with
them.Asking
$80.00 shipped each.

Boards are spoken for.