Nice Defender Cabinet wanted : Anyone?

Looking for a nice Defender Cab with artwork. Anyone have one in NJ or
close by? E-mail with price and condition. Photos would be awsome!

John

John, I've got two Defender cabs that were converted to Stern's Sharp
Shooter. I pulled the sideart off the first one and the original
Defender art is underneath and beautiful.

I'm just outside of Kansas City though so shipping probably kills the
deal.

Mike Doyle