erasing windows 2000 from a multiboot

April 9, 2005 8:23:02 AM

I recently upgraded to xp pro and when I installed on its on partition
untill i Knew that I Want to keep it but noe I would like to uninstall my
previous version of 2000 pro but I do not know how to do this
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 8:35:01 AM

Have a read of Michael Stevens method

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#remov2

To be honest, unless you have a stack of data you wish to keep, you would be
tter off, formatting the lot and re-installing XP to a clean primary drive

!