centipede cocktail fuse values needed

well, i have the manual for the upright and cabaret but not the
cocktail:(
i need the fuse values for all fuses in the cocktail (f1, f2, f3, f4,
f5, f6).
i think they are not the same as the upright and mini.
thanks

yep, i did the above and the amperage was engraved in the gold. i just
wanted to confirm the values and you were correct. i found the manual
tucked inside later to confirm:)
it used (3) 3 amp fuses and (2) 7 amp fuses) on the block and one (7)
amp main fuse that screws in

who_won@hotmail.com wrote:
> yep, i did the above and the amperage was engraved in the gold. i
just
> wanted to confirm the values and you were correct. i found the manual
> tucked inside later to confirm:)
> it used (3) 3 amp fuses and (2) 7 amp fuses) on the block and one (7)
> amp main fuse that screws in

great, i am glad it worked out. i was never able to get my hands on
that manual, so i decided to go with the gold fuse values. nice that
you found that manual in there! i found lots of quarters tucked under
the power supply. H

>> yep, i did the above and the amperage was engraved in the gold. i
> just
>> wanted to confirm the values and you were correct. i found the manual
>> tucked inside later to confirm:)
>> it used (3) 3 amp fuses and (2) 7 amp fuses) on the block and one (7)
>> amp main fuse that screws in
>
> great, i am glad it worked out. i was never able to get my hands on
> that manual, so i decided to go with the gold fuse values. nice that
> you found that manual in there! i found lots of quarters tucked under
> the power supply. H

There's quite a few sites where you can download the manual. Mike's is one
of the few, of the top of my head.

Bill

thanks
i could not find a download for the cocktail thow, the xformer set up
(wiring)and fuse values are different compared to the upright.
only the "cocktail" manual will do...

TRENDING THREADS