outlook express problem changing identities

When I try to change identities in outlook express, after I do the change ,
the screen instead of going directly to the other ident. the desktop comes
back and I then have to re open outlook express to read mail. Running spe,
windows xp home edition

"qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to change identities in outlook express, after I do the change
> ,
> the screen instead of going directly to the other ident. the desktop comes
> back and I then have to re open outlook express to read mail. Running spe,
> windows xp home edition

A couple of MSKB articles to look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311399
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329084

--
Greg Lamaison

read both articles, they apply to sp1, I am running sp2, also home edition xp.