TheMASK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2003
I have used Recover4All to recover deleted files in Win98 and WinMe. I am looking for a <font color=blue>free</font color=blue> version of any software that recovers deleted files in Win XP.

<b><font color=red>The statement below is true.</font color=red></b>
<b><font color=blue> The statement above is false.</font color=blue></b>

Strife

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well if you find one let me know.

The commercial software that actually works well is prohibitively expensive for the home user. And you can also forget 30-days trials :(. At best they may let you see the files that you "might" be able to recover intact once you fork over the cash.

Even worse I "evaluated" the full version of about 4 different products and found that only one gave satifactory results on NTFS partions.

I would also be interested in a free quality replacement for Norton Ghost and Partion Magic!

The big problem is that most people who are really dedicated to open source don't want to develop applications for a propriatary product, and you probably have to be really dedicated to write a tool like this rather than say a cool mp3 tag editor.

edinastephen

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
If you are looking for software to retrieve the lost data back then you can use XP Data Recovery Software. It is on the best solutions of your problem. With the help of this effective software with the help of which you can easily recover the entire data of your hard drive even after formatting. I have used this software and it is really trustworthy. So, you perform XP Data Recovery Download in order to restore the lost data.

TRENDING THREADS