REMOVE ERASED PROGRAM IN CONTROL PANEL'S "ADD/REMOVE PROGR..

I have a difficult to erase a program that appears in “Add/Remove Program�
window of Control Panel of my OS Windows XP Pro SP2.
Because I was a difficult in removing the program with the “uninstall
button� I removed the respective folder and cleaned the registry.
But the program still remains in Control Panel’s “Add/Remove Program�
window, even after restart the computer.
The remove button of the program in the “Add/Remove Program� doesn’t get any
effect, because gives me error message.
How can I solve this problem?
4 answers Last reply
More about remove erased program control panel remove progr

    dinesh wrote:
    > I have a difficult to erase a program that appears in "Add/Remove
    > Program" window of Control Panel of my OS Windows XP Pro SP2.
    > Because I was a difficult in removing the program with the "uninstall
    > button" I removed the respective folder and cleaned the registry.
    > But the program still remains in Control Panel's "Add/Remove Program"
    > window, even after restart the computer.
    > The remove button of the program in the "Add/Remove Program" doesn't
    > get any effect, because gives me error message.
    > How can I solve this problem?

    Remove Programs from the Add/Remove Programs List

    <- Shenan ->

    Try this small programme..Add/Remove Master, using the uninstall button
    there will give the option "Do you want to remove the entry from Add/Remove
    anyway?" option.

    http://www.mmhsoft.com/

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada

    "Peter" wrote:

    > Try this small programme..Add/Remove Master, using the uninstall button
    > there will give the option "Do you want to remove the entry from Add/Remove
    > anyway?" option.
    >
    > http://www.mmhsoft.com/
    >
    > --
    > Peter
    > Toronto, Canada
    > XP Home SP2
    > P4 dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 1.0gb RAM, 160gb HD
    > "dinesh" <dinesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a difficult to erase a program that appears in "Add/Remove Program"
    > > window of Control Panel of my OS Windows XP Pro SP2.
    > > Because I was a difficult in removing the program with the "uninstall
    > > button" I removed the respective folder and cleaned the registry.
    > > But the program still remains in Control Panel's "Add/Remove Program"
    > > window, even after restart the computer.
    > > The remove button of the program in the "Add/Remove Program" doesn't get
    > > any
    > > effect, because gives me error message.
    > > How can I solve this problem?
    >

    > Thank you Peter and Shanen Stanley for your tips.
    They were useful for me.
    I used the “Add/Remove Master 5.0� trial version that was effective in
    deleting the item of uninstalled program in the Control Panel’s “Add/Remove
    program� window.

    I’m going to take this opportunity to get your help in another problem:
    I installed one year ago a one month trial version of a program that I used
    one time.
    But now I want to use one another time.
    But the installation file of the program doesn’t let me install the program
    because they recognize that the program was installed before, even after one
    year later.

    Is any were to solve this problem?

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP