FA: Huge Lot of NOS Arcade Game Artwork

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6160398557

Complete only - not selling individual pieces.
Thanks for looking, and please check out my other auctions.
3 answers Last reply
More about huge arcade game artwork
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Vendor wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6160398557
    >
    > Complete only - not selling individual pieces.
    > Thanks for looking, and please check out my other auctions.

    If someone here buys this, I'll buy the Capt. America side art from you
    if you don't need it!

    Rob
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'd like the Zero Wing side art.

    Pat D.

    Vendor wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6160398557
    >
    > Complete only - not selling individual pieces.
    > Thanks for looking, and please check out my other auctions.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Only two hours left for this auction!

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:47:37 GMT, Vendor
    <webmaster@vendoramusements.com> wrote:

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6160398557
    >
    >Complete only - not selling individual pieces.
    >Thanks for looking, and please check out my other auctions.

Games Video Video Games