Sytsem Restore Failure

April 9, 2005 11:35:02 AM

I cannot install and uninstall any programs on my pc. I tried to do a system
restore, but when I try and do the retsore it times out on me and stops
responding. It's a newer computer with plenty of hard drive space available.
i strted having these issues after downloading the beta antispyware program
from Microsoft. Any ideas on what I should do?

More about : sytsem restore failure

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 10:10:19 PM

Hi,

Take a look at these troubleshooting tips.
System Restore Failures to restore
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/body_srfail.ht...

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

jsarco wrote:
> I cannot install and uninstall any programs on my pc. I
> tried to do a system restore, but when I try and do the
> retsore it times out on me and stops responding. It's a
> newer computer with plenty of hard drive space available.
> i strted having these issues after downloading the beta
> antispyware program from Microsoft. Any ideas on what I
> should do?
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 12:26:19 AM

Take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select E and scroll to Executable Files.
and select S and scroll to System Restore.
!