All Programs will not display

For reasons unknown, clicking on All Programs does nothing. I've tried system
restore back to a few recent dates and fiddled with the start menu settings,
but nothing helps. Any ideas? Thanks.

Start Menu 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AllPrograms.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.