FS Working Paperboy Boardset, & AR3 Power Supply

I finally got my Paperboy working and am selling the extra parts that I
bought to attempt to fix it. I have an extra working boardset and AR 3
power supply. A lot of people were interested a few weeks ago. I
didn't want to sell anything until I got my game working. I want $100
for the boardset and $40 for the power supply or $125 for everything.
Let me know soon, before I eBay this stuff. My eBay feedback rating is
nearly 3000. I am trustworthy.