Bally Sound Board Help

Hello all,

Does anyone know if I can replace a 6820 chip with a 68B09P chip on a Bally
AS-3022-51 sound board?

Thanks!

--
http://syzygyarcade.tripod.com - My Home Game Room

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional." - My Wife

No, those are two completely different parts. The 6820 is a PIA and the
68B09 is a processor. By the way, the 6820 crosses to a 6821.

Mark Hooks