mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003
Hi everybody.
I just got this card, hoping to capture and edit movies from my ANALOG camcorder.
I connected the Input Adapter and I connected the camcorder with the S-video cable to it.
Nothing is happening and the manual does not mention what's next. Should I use the Pinnacle software that cames with the card (it has settings only for digital camcorders!).

I am kind of frustrated with the little explanations on the ATI manual and I do not know where to go from here.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Here's what you COULD do...

Open the TV application. You'll see a channel source button. Change that from cable to SVHS and you'll see what's on the camcorder come out when you play the camcorder. You could use ATI's VCR function to record it, which can be configured to use various formats at various resolutions (I use MPEG2 at DVD resolutions with mine).

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>