2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13" to 15" screen, however it has to weight 5 pounds or less.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Doesn't really matter as long as it is at least 1280x720.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Doesn't matter so much I guess, whatever is an average battery life should be fine (I don't use laptops so tbh I'm not sure haha.)
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
No, however it should be fast in everything else, I don't plan to use intense applications like AAE or UDK on this, but I don't want it to be slow like my current netbook.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Word processing, web surfing, programming
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Not really an issue either, I guess between 250GB - 500GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Site doesn't matter, I'll even do ebay, just as long as it works and I won't get a bill an unexpected bill 3 months from now from some random guy in China.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2 - 3 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Not really important
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Brands aren't really important
13. What country do you live in?
Hopefully I answered everything correctly and posted this in the right section, thanks for the help!
For your budget, you're looking into integrated graphics, and i5 CPU. 4gb RAM and 500gb hard drive should be the minimum you're looking at, everything else is personal preference on color, ports placement, battery life.