Cant install software program

I tried installing a simple software program but get a message that I need 64
mb of Ram. I have installed other software with no problem. But when I
checked my RAM it says I have 63 mb. Why is that? and how can I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about cant install software program

    jilleo wrote:
    > I tried installing a simple software program but get a message that I
    > need 64 mb of Ram. I have installed other software with no problem.
    > But when I checked my RAM it says I have 63 mb. Why is that? and how
    > can I fix this?

    Buy more RAM..
    Install more RAM..

    I do hope you are not actually running Windows XP on a machine with 64MB of
    RAM anyway. I suggest 256 to 1024MB of RAM.

    www.crucial.com can help you decipher what you need/can buy.
    www.pricewatch.com can help you find a good price.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

RAM Microsoft Software Windows XP Product