Cant install software program

I tried installing a simple software program but get a message that I need 64
mb of Ram. I have installed other software with no problem. But when I
checked my RAM it says I have 63 mb. Why is that? and how can I fix this?

jilleo wrote:
> I tried installing a simple software program but get a message that I
> need 64 mb of Ram. I have installed other software with no problem.
> But when I checked my RAM it says I have 63 mb. Why is that? and how
> can I fix this?

Buy more RAM..
Install more RAM..

I do hope you are not actually running Windows XP on a machine with 64MB of
RAM anyway. I suggest 256 to 1024MB of RAM.

www.crucial.com can help you decipher what you need/can buy.
www.pricewatch.com can help you find a good price.

--
<- Shenan ->