"DEFENDER" Help me I'm stuck

My defender is stuck in book keeping.
Initial test OK appears then it starts in book keeping.
I can advance through book keeping to 28 then instead of going to the
high scores it flashes random white pixels and it starts back at book
keeping option one again

I have replaced the 5191 & 4071 cmos without any improvement.

Any ideas guys/gals?

Hamish
Auckland
New Zealand

Andre

Sounds like associated circuitry problem to the 5101. If you have a scope
you need to check the signal pins on the 5101. Usually one of the CS is
bad.

If you need help working on this board I charge $55 plus parts.