Branded recover XP disc

I own a Toshiba laptop with Windows Xp Home installed.

I have been given a Windows XP Pro recovery disc for a Fujitsu machine.

Will it install?
3 answers Last reply
More about branded recover disc

    Skeebs wrote:
    > I own a Toshiba laptop with Windows Xp Home installed.
    >
    > I have been given a Windows XP Pro recovery disc for a Fujitsu machine.
    >
    > Will it install?

    Probably not. You need to obtain the Toshiba-specific Recovery CD.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    No.

    --
    steve

    nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
    remove _thenut_ to reach me

    "Skeebs" <scottkeeble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I own a Toshiba laptop with Windows Xp Home installed.
    >
    > I have been given a Windows XP Pro recovery disc for a Fujitsu machine.
    >
    > Will it install?

    As far as you are concerned you were not given a Fujitsu recovery disk, you
    were given a low quality coaster.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Skeebs" <scottkeeble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I own a Toshiba laptop with Windows Xp Home installed.
    >
    > I have been given a Windows XP Pro recovery disc for a Fujitsu machine.
    >
    > Will it install?

Data Recovery Support Windows XP Microsoft Toshiba