2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Max 14.3" x 10.6" x 1.32-1.55"
Can probably be bigger but will have to buy new laptop backpack for it.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, going to be used for slight gaming/college
5. How much battery life do you need?
Preferably a fairly long lifetime as it will be used for college too.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Battlefield 3, low/medium Really one high end game I would want it to play
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 500
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Newegg.com Asus.com/ trustworthy sites
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
at least DVD ROM, Writers and bluray would be liked but are entirley optional
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
ASUS Toshiba HP Dell Acer, Mainly just want quality and something that wont give out in a year
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.