Run As... problem..a bit different...

Waldo

Some of my exe's won't work unless I do a "run as..." and clear the
protective check mark.
I am the only person using this computer and would like to clear the check
mark globally and permanently, so that the EXE will work w/o having to use
"Run As.."
Is there a setting somewhere where I can do this?
Thank you,
Waldo

"Waldo" <Waldo@yeahright.com> wrote in message
> Some of my exe's won't work unless I do a "run as..." and clear the
> protective check mark.
> I am the only person using this computer and would like to clear the check
> mark globally and permanently, so that the EXE will work w/o having to use
> "Run As.."
> Is there a setting somewhere where I can do this?
> Thank you,
> Waldo

Check the "secondary logon" service and make sure it's set to auto.

Take a look here as well:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294676

--
Greg Lamaison

Waldo

Thanks, Greg.
I read that link and it doesn't address the problem I have. I just want to
set the switch to clear that checkbox.
My secondary logon services are on automatic. I don't want to be able to
log on as a secondary person. I just need the "protection" taken off....
Ciao,