Did anybody here attend the seaide heights nj auction ?

if you bought something you had to pay for it or leave a deposit but
could`nt take it with you. you had to come back today. it was mostly
huge redemtion junk. many people there had problems with the way they
ran the auction. alot of BS. the auction ended in a verbal riot between
the auctioneer & some of the crowd when he took a bulk bid on the mini
golf animal statues & they were listed as individual lots. he said he
had a bulk bid but would go through the motions of selling all
individually but if the total did`nt beat the bulk offer nobody would
get what nothing. one guy got on his phone & called his lawyer to see
if this was legal. i can`t imagine going back today to pick up what you
bought. a guy showed me his pick up receipt. all it had was the amount
& his name on it. how can he prove what he bought ? needless to say,
i went there with an empty truck & came home empty. oh well there`s
always cherry hill this sat. fred

didn't even know about it... who ran it... what happened?

<vastpast@msn.com> wrote in message
> what a fiasco ! what a joke ! fred

wish i knew about it. i'm closer to seaside then any of the other NJ / PA
auctions.
they need to advertise more.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> didn't even know about it... who ran it... what happened?
>
> <vastpast@msn.com> wrote in message
> > what a fiasco ! what a joke ! fred

> guy showed me his pick up receipt. all it had was the amount
> & his name on it. how can he prove what he bought ?

wow... sounds pretty damn fishy to me...

I don't think I would have left with a receipt like that...

on the other hand, if he bought something cheap just get there early the
next day and pick out anything you want!