Someone Please Help Me My Sound Skips

April 9, 2005 4:17:02 PM

My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

More about : sound skips

April 9, 2005 9:05:05 PM

"Jason K. Rogers Sr." wrote:

> My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
> sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
> other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
> SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Update the drivers for your sound card.
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_device_drivers.htm
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 12:29:06 AM

Jason;
Go to the website of your sound card/computer manufacturer and get the
latest Windows XP sound drivers.

Also follow this to help make sure your computer is clean and running
smoothly:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"Jason K. Rogers Sr." <JasonKRogersSr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8137B758-07E6-4067-9972-2D0665789CC2@microsoft.com...
> My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
> sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
> other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
> SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Anonymous
February 1, 2010 6:26:33 PM

Still not working