Someone Please Help Me My Sound Skips

My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about someone sound skips

    "Jason K. Rogers Sr." wrote:

    > My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
    > sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
    > other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
    > SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

    Update the drivers for your sound card.
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_device_drivers.htm

    Jason;
    Go to the website of your sound card/computer manufacturer and get the
    latest Windows XP sound drivers.

    Also follow this to help make sure your computer is clean and running
    smoothly:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "Jason K. Rogers Sr." <JasonKRogersSr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:8137B758-07E6-4067-9972-2D0665789CC2@microsoft.com...
    > My sound worked fine when i bought my PC but now no matter what i do it
    > sounds like it is skipping. I have tried the Help and Support center and
    > other means. I have been unsuccesful in my attemts to fix the problem.
    > SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  3. Still not working

Support Microsoft Windows XP