Sanyo EZV and Video Inverter Problem. Help!?!

Hopefully someone with some expertise might be able to help me with a
problem I'm having with my Donkey Kong cabinet. I am trying to hook up
a computer to the Sanyo EZV monitor in order to run MAME and other
emulators. However, I am preserving the rest of the cabinet so I can
keep the original Donkey Kong electronics intact.

I purchased a Nintendo video inverter for it so that I could run
negative video for the computer. I am using Ultimarc's ArcadeVGA to
hook up the video.

My problem is that I have no control over the Green when the inverter
is hooked up. If I bypass the inverter and run positive video, I can
adjust the green from the control panel in windows. With the inverter
in line, I only get Red and Blue.

It's not the inverter board because I've had two different ones
installed and they both produce the same results. Any idea what may be
causing this? The colors appear normal when I have the Donkey Kong PCB
hooked up, so I don't think it's a problem with the capacitors in the
Sanyo, but it may need a cap kit done. Not sure.

Thanks for the assistance.
Plexar

The Sanyo video input connector pinout is different from normal
monitors. A couple of the color inputs are on different pins and There
are two ground connections IIRC.

Thank you Ken. I'll double check the video inputs. However, they should
be the same for the Sanyo monitor board as the Nintendo Video Inverter
board, right? I was assuming that those were made for Sanyo monitors.
That's where I'm confused because I can adjust the Green if that
inverter is not hooked up. However, I have positive video, of course.

Thanks again.