Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

We have a number of Neogeo MVS cartridges that are missing the
mini-marquee's. Does anyone know of anywhere on the net that there is
an image archive of these?

Ed

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I tried to e-mail you, but I don't think it went through. Send me an e-mail
if you're still looking.

Ed

"Vendor" <webmaster@vendoramusements.com> wrote in message
> We have a number of Neogeo MVS cartridges that are missing the
> mini-marquee's. Does anyone know of anywhere on the net that there is
> an image archive of these?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

http://www.crazykong.com/ is always the first place I look. They have a
pretty good collection and they are nice high res images. Printed out on
some photo paper these look better than most of my original marquees.

Flit