Dallas auction.... who's goin north?

After missing the past several, I may be popping into this Saturday's
Dallas auction. Usually when I buy a game my not having a truck comes
into play, though, and I have to ask someone to help me home.

Not a big issue in the past, as for years I've lived only 7 miles from
the auction site.

That's changed. I now live in Denton, which is a good hour away from
Mesquite.

Therefore I was wondering if anyone else that is planning to attend
comes from this direction? The only thing I'm hunting down right now
is a Mr. Do's Castle, a game that doesn't show very often whatsoever,
but just in case I'm trying to have my bases covered.

Anyone out there lemme know and we'll try to arrange a deal on this.

Moved closer to your work huh? We have moved quite a few games in and
out of that old apartment of yours wont be the same, but I hope you got
a great new place.
We wont be at the next auction unfortunately, but in the future you are
still welcome to use my truck
tim

Yeah....moving the games in here was hard because of a sharp right turn
right at the front door, but once I got them all set up I found I have
more room than I thought...lol. My new place is pretty decent and is
only one mile from the arena, so all works out well.

Therefore I'm aiming for the game at the top of my list, which is Do's
Castle, and I have room for a caberet or something as well.

Thanks for the truck offer, even if it's not for this time around.
There is a Chuck E. Cheese just a couple of blocks from here, so if
your ever around fixing games up this way, we'll have to get together.

Hope someone else is comin north :)

I'm in Flower Mound and not sure I can make it. I have training all day
and get done around 4:00 which means I get there around 5:00. I cannot
buy anything unless it is almost free. I am still on the "clean out the
garage" kick but like to go to see what I missed. I should have some
room in the truck. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell number etc.

I'm always glad to help somebody out because they always seem to help me
out later. That's what I like about this hobby/obsession.

South Denton/Golden Triangle mall is about 20 minutes from here.

Pat D.