sega xy multigame marquee and control panel

Has anyone made any of these? I started re-doing the the marquee art on
tac/scan in adobe and thought, man this takes forever. So before I dedicate
all my time making a multigame marquee and control panel, Just thought I
would ask if there were any out there already.

Thanks, John

This would be great but I would rather someone make the Sega XY
multigame sound board to finally finish the game. I still have hope but
not holding my breath.
Sam
In Virginia

John,