Cannot gedt rid of desktop photo

I hope someone can help me. This is so stupid and I wear
glasses which makes it more annoying.

I found and inset photo on my desktop of a small tgiger
cub. I click on it and now that it has the wrong
esolution, I cannot delete it and I never put it on my
list!!

Please tell me how tgo get rid of this cub, I've tried
everything and uninstalled the Webshot Program, but with
no LUCK...grateful to get a response!! Yours, Charlotte
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot gedt desktop photo

    Hi Charlotte,

    Is it taking over your whole background, or is it just a photo insert on the
    desktop?

    For the former, just choose a different background.

    For the latter, open desktop properties by right-clicking a blank area of
    the desktop and choosing properties. Then go to the desktop tab and click on
    customize. On the web tab, uncheck the one that indicates the picture you
    want to remove. Apply/ok your way back out.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Charlotte Mueller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I hope someone can help me. This is so stupid and I wear
    > glasses which makes it more annoying.
    >
    > I found and inset photo on my desktop of a small tgiger
    > cub. I click on it and now that it has the wrong
    > esolution, I cannot delete it and I never put it on my
    > list!!
    >
    > Please tell me how tgo get rid of this cub, I've tried
    > everything and uninstalled the Webshot Program, but with
    > no LUCK...grateful to get a response!! Yours, Charlotte

Photo Desktops Windows XP