tech: Ms Pac PAC 3 bootleg

Glenn

I am trying to repair a Pac 3 bootleg and cant find info on how the jumper
pads are supposed to be with 2732's in rows 5 and 6.
Would anyone have this info so I can avoid having to trace out the data
lines to the sockets?

Thanks,
Glenn
asparagus_makes_my_pee_smell@yahoo.com

Glenn

Unfortunately Kevins sites pictures are a bit to small to see the details on
this pcb.