Anyone Make Jamma Adaptors?

Looking for a Mat Mania one
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone make jamma adaptors

    Lots of places sell them. One easy way to find out what you need is by going
    to http://www.klov.com/ and looking up your game and seeing what the
    conversion class is. If it's unique, then you need someone to make one up
    for you special. Otherwise, if it's a common one, there are lots of places
    to get those.

    Mat Mania is unique, so good luck.

    But you most likely know all of this already.

    Brent

    I have an adaptor already but it is one with wires and for some reason
    doesn't work to well. You have to wiggle it sometimes to get it to
    work. So I'm looking for one that is a solid piece like the Konami &
    Capcom Adaptors. BTW....I put your gameroom on my Website.

    DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
    : I have an adaptor already but it is one with wires and for some reason
    : doesn't work to well. You have to wiggle it sometimes to get it to
    : work. So I'm looking for one that is a solid piece like the Konami &
    : Capcom Adaptors. BTW....I put your gameroom on my Website.

    The Konami adapter will almost work.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu