Inspiron 510m Voyager

Hello.
I'm thinking of buying a Dell Inspiron 510m Voyager.
Does anyone reading here have it: is it a good reliable machine?
Thank you.
Steffo

I guess nobody has that: I wonder why.

Steffo wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm thinking of buying a Dell Inspiron 510m Voyager.
> Does anyone reading here have it: is it a good reliable machine?
> Thank you.
> Steffo

Have a latitude D505 which is probably the same, but with more service and
support though. I have no problems with it. Battery life is fine of about
3,5hours. Display one of the brightest ever seen(some speak of 200cd/m²).
Noiseless and very reliable wont dissappoint you.