need help installing 952c deskjet printer

i cant ever print a test page ............i program the printer but nothing
has happen ...........its killing me please help me get my printer going

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?product=60653&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

The above link will take you to the page for downloading the manual for the
952c printer. Make sure you have followed the installation instructions
precisely. If you don't have the installation CD, you can download drivers
from this site as well.

"big ron" <big ron @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i cant ever print a test page ............i program the printer but
nothing
> has happen ...........its killing me please help me get my printer going

johnf

IOW, don't use the XP files.
Leave the printer turned off until you'r prompted for the drivers, switch
the printer on and find them on the CD, not the HDD.

--

johnf