need help on trying to get attachments to go out to friends,, they send to
me, then i try to foward them to other friends but they dont go through

You need to check your outlook settings. There should be instructions from
your ISP to set up your outlook. If they are getting a garbled attachment,
you need to look for the box that says "max file size" and uncheck it. If you
can recieve but not send, then under properties you need to set up your pop3
account for Mail.yourispname.com
stmp.ypourispname.com

"terrytinsley2" wrote:

> need help on trying to get attachments to go out to friends,, they send to
> me, then i try to foward them to other friends but they dont go through

does that work for hotmail??

"Mengxin" wrote:

> You need to check your outlook settings. There should be instructions from
> your ISP to set up your outlook. If they are getting a garbled attachment,
> you need to look for the box that says "max file size" and uncheck it. If you
> can recieve but not send, then under properties you need to set up your pop3
> account for Mail.yourispname.com
> stmp.ypourispname.com
>
> "terrytinsley2" wrote:
>
> > need help on trying to get attachments to go out to friends,, they send to
> > me, then i try to foward them to other friends but they dont go through

I don't know for hotmail. Check the help section. Look for something that
says blocked attachments or security settings. You have Norton?

"terrytinsley2" wrote:

> need help on trying to get attachments to go out to friends,, they send to
> me, then i try to foward them to other friends but they dont go through

Janice

Hi Terry! The only thing I know to do is to save those attachments to your
desktop (or whereever you save files) and then attach them yourself when you
send to your friends. I've ran into this as well and I'm sorry I don't have
a better solution. Hopefully someone can suggested a better way :)
*Janice*