Event ID: 26
Date: 09-04-05
Time: 14:33:30
User: N/A
Computer: TOLKIEN
Application popup: cisvc.exe - No Disk : There is no disk in the drive.
Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.

I don't know what i a have to do. I have already run Ad-Aware and my
virusscanner, but that is not the problem.

Can anybody help me? Thanks.....

BurgerKing

Oeps..... wrong newsgroup... Sorry

Jeroen