CISVC.EXE Error

April 10, 2005 3:25:12 PM

Hello,

If i am starting up my Windows 2000 Server, i get a Application Popup error.
In Event Viewer it is the following error.

--------------
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 09-04-05
Time: 14:33:30
User: N/A
Computer: TOLKIEN
Application popup: cisvc.exe - No Disk : There is no disk in the drive.
Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.
--------------

I don't know what i a have to do. I have already run Ad-Aware and my
virusscanner, but that is not the problem.

Can anybody help me? Thanks.....

BurgerKing

More about : cisvc exe error

Anonymous