Has anyone heard from Mark (UK)???

I see all these PP boards floating about, and not a word from him. :)
Not answering emails either. Hope nothing bad happened to him.

- Craig

Not since he fixed one of mine in December...

"Craig Yarbrough" <hyarbr01@harris.com> wrote in message
>I see all these PP boards floating about, and not a word from him. :)
> Not answering emails either. Hope nothing bad happened to him.
>
> - Craig

Nope I haven't either, last I heard from his was Nov I think.. I am sure he
has been around, as I think he helped somebody with a G-LOC conversion or
something.

Anyway if your out there Mark, say hello, so we all know your OK.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

Last time I had contact with him he was having a break from arcade stuff.
Slight case of burnout I would say.