requires the browser Microsoft i/e 5.0 or later version

hi, im on xp sp2 and when i go to some sites it tells me, requires the
browser Microsoft
Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version. i have ie 6 sp2. this even
happens in msn mail. any suggestions. thanks

d_a_c_ rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> hi, im on xp sp2 and when i go to some sites it tells me, requires the
> browser Microsoft
> Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version. i have ie 6 sp2. this even
> happens in msn mail. any suggestions. thanks

Uninstalll and reinstall IE