Tech: Space Invaders focus

Hi

I have a Space Invaders (Taito 3 layer CV) wired up to my Jamma cab,
for the first thirty seconds the picture is fairly clear. It then goes
out of focus slightly.

Its not my monitor because other pcbs look much clearer.

I am guessing that this is due to ageing caps, but which ones do I need
to replace, or what is causing this?

Cheers

Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about tech space invaders focus

    > I am guessing that this is due to ageing caps, but which ones do I need
    > to replace, or what is causing this?

    Perhaps the video output coupling cap...

    Alex
    ----
    ayeckley@elektronforge.com
    www.elektronforge.com