FT: All my monitor stuff for 1 working monitor

Guys,

I've asked several times here on the group for someone that does
monitor repair Well, it's ben weeks now and I can't find onebldy that
wants to fix the stuff. Here's what I've got:

(5) Wells Gardner 19" chassis - all should be complete, but aren't
working for one reason or another. All remote boards included.

(3) Good 19" tubes

I'd like to trade these for (1) working 19" or 25" monitor. I'm
located in Central Delaware if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Mike V.

you meet me halfway, like philly and I will take you up on that deal.

Richie at punchrecordsdotnet

Well, there's your problem. No one lives in Deleware! ;-)

Are all the wells monitor boards the same? Do the tubes go to the 5 boards
and there are two extra? What are they 7000's? I don't read the video
group as much as the pinball but if you are willing to ship to Michigan and
pay $50 a chasis I will fix three and keep two for my trouble. You pay $150
send all five, I send back three after letting them burn in for 3 to 4 hours
so I know they are good and then you will have three working monitors. Not
responsible for wrong hook ups on your end. How do you know the tubes are
good? If you are intrested just post again and I will email, you
personally. Only reason I responded is because no one else has answered
your request for help. This offer is only good to ther person who requested
one working monitor cause I have way too many repairs to do here in MI and
normally charge much more. With my workload expect two weeks turnaround or
less. I need to know what chasis model just to make sure I have the tube to
test it on. If I don't have the tube I won't do the repair. If my offer is
not reasonable then at least you can't say no one offered right? Good luck
Trin
<wmspin@aol.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> I've asked several times here on the group for someone that does
> monitor repair Well, it's ben weeks now and I can't find onebldy that
> wants to fix the stuff. Here's what I've got:
>
> (5) Wells Gardner 19" chassis - all should be complete, but aren't
> working for one reason or another. All remote boards included.
>
> (3) Good 19" tubes
>
> I'd like to trade these for (1) working 19" or 25" monitor. I'm
> located in Central Delaware if anyone is interested.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mike V.

Trinity -
I am in Southwest Mich right now, planning on heading to Lansing in
3 days. I'd love to get some (preferably cheap) working 19" (low burn)
monitors. Please send me info to my user name at gmail. Let me know
prices and locations. THANKS!

Trinity wrote:
> Are all the wells monitor boards the same? Do the tubes go to the 5
boards
> and there are two extra? What are they 7000's? I don't read the
video
> group as much as the pinball but if you are willing to ship to
Michigan and
> pay $50 a chasis I will fix three and keep two for my trouble. You
pay $150
> send all five, I send back three after letting them burn in for 3 to
4 hours
> so I know they are good and then you will have three working
monitors. Not
> responsible for wrong hook ups on your end. How do you know the
tubes are
> good? If you are intrested just post again and I will email, you
> personally. Only reason I responded is because no one else has
answered
> your request for help. This offer is only good to ther person who
requested
> one working monitor cause I have way too many repairs to do here in
MI and
> normally charge much more. With my workload expect two weeks
turnaround or
> less. I need to know what chasis model just to make sure I have the
tube to
> test it on. If I don't have the tube I won't do the repair. If my
offer is
> not reasonable then at least you can't say no one offered right?
Good luck
> Trin
> <wmspin@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Guys,
> >
> > I've asked several times here on the group for someone that does
> > monitor repair Well, it's ben weeks now and I can't find onebldy
that
> > wants to fix the stuff. Here's what I've got:
> >
> > (5) Wells Gardner 19" chassis - all should be complete, but aren't
> > working for one reason or another. All remote boards included.
> >
> > (3) Good 19" tubes
> >
> > I'd like to trade these for (1) working 19" or 25" monitor. I'm
> > located in Central Delaware if anyone is interested.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mike V.

Trininty

E-mail me andI'll give you the details. It's pretty lengthy. Hope to
hear from you soon. Thanks for the responce!!!
Mike V.