PC Bug Doctor

Still having problems with freezing pc.. I came across this program and
wondered if anyone has tried it, and does it really do what it says? Thanks
for the information or input.

http://www.pcbugdoctor.com/

Helen

No. The download is free, but it will not attempt to fix anything
until you pay for it.

Try System Mechanic
http://www.iolo.com/sm/5/index.cfm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Gaga6" wrote:

| Still having problems with freezing pc.. I came across this program and
| wondered if anyone has tried it, and does it really do what it says? Thanks
| for the information or input.
|
| http://www.pcbugdoctor.com/
|
| Helen

Thank you for the information. One other question.... Is the trial as
good as the purchasing the program? I'm on a fixed income and it's quite
pricey. Will the trial version go through my pc and attempt to fix anything
that may need fixing?

Thank you,
Helen