internet explorer in sp2

April 10, 2005 12:39:01 PM

having problem conecting to sites and with windows updates in IE with XP SP2.
Have MSN Explorer, which strangely enough works fine on both levels. Is there
a way to re-install IE or repair it in the SP environment. I use firefox as
my primary but amconcerned about windows auto updates not downloading.

More about : internet explorer sp2

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 3:28:52 PM

"=?Utf-8?B?cGlsbG1hbg==?=" <pillman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in

> having problem conecting to sites and with windows updates in IE
with
> XP SP2. Have MSN Explorer, which strangely enough works fine on
both
> levels. Is there a way to re-install IE or repair it in the SP
> environment. I use firefox as my primary but amconcerned about
windows
> auto updates not downloading.

Yes - just download and reinstall IE 6 SP1 - you can go to
download.com to get the set up file which will download the rest.

April 10, 2005 7:05:08 PM

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;318378

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.