Msn Messenger

hi
I have just installed new MSN messenger 7 on WinXP pro machine.
first it logged on and at the next moment shows that you can not log on as
you are already logon on it....

just after it., againg the same thing happens, it logged on and after few
seconds, saying it cannot logon.....

does it having some problems built in... or because of Windows
Messenger........?

some solutions..

thanks in Advance
krunal

Most likely cause is that Windows Messenger is logged on,
Disable it in Services
Go to Start | run, type in services.msc
Scroll down to Messenger in the right pane and Double click it
Click on the Stop button, then change the Startup type to disabled