Windows XP Taskbar is twice as tall as it should be

Windows XP Taskbar is twice as tall as it should be and I cannot seem to get
it to go down to its normal size. Please help!!

VBD

First, unlock the Taskbar (right-click on Taskbar, uncheck
"Lock the Taskbar")

Click and drag the separator bar over to the right of the Taskbar
(It's the separator that looks like four dots and then three dots
running side by side vertically). It seems to allow you to create a
double-decker effect with the Taskbar. Once you drag the lower one to
the right of the Taskbar, it allows you to resize the Taskbar.

Alternative:

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"VBD_AZ" wrote:

| Windows XP Taskbar is twice as tall as it should be and I cannot seem to get
| it to go down to its normal size. Please help!!
|
| VBD

VBD,

Unlock the Taskbar, and the resize it. Here is another possibility:

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?selm=ubPrqRyEEHA.576%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User