Color Vector Monitor - Space Duel No Pic?

I picked up a Space duel at the auction last weekend. At first, I
thought the monitor was out and the board was playing blind.

But the monitor is working, and the board is working, but no pic.

I turned up (what I think is a G08) screen to bright and got a
multicolored dot. The spot killer is ON.

The board appears to play blind. I probed the voltages on every thing
I could find marked and found that they are within .1 V of being
correct.

The board is beautiful, it has the red led on. It looks good.

What am I missing? The board resets and does what it appears it is
supposed to. No vector comming out. What's the next step???

go to www.arcadehelp.com/manual/monitor/wells/

click on 6100 faq

start your troubleshooting there.