Cherr Hill NJ Auction this SAT!

US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction scheduled this SAT
at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since the last
one...should be a good load of stuff!!

TNT Amusements wrote:
> US Amusements Auction and Rob Ritterhoff have an auction scheduled this SAT
> at the Cherry Hill Armory for 10am...its been over a month since the last
> one...should be a good load of stuff!!

Best one ever, right? ;)

Enjoy this one without me folks - I'll be heading in the opposite
direction (up to Canada) with my wife Julie.

No truth to the rumor that I'm only doing this to prevent my little
compulsive bidder from winning me anything else I don't need... LOL
--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>

Remove the pig Latin to reply.

sorry, who`s bringing what ? i could bring the following simpsons,die
hard,popeye...

vastpast@msn.com wrote:
> who`s bring what ?

I could use a nice Defender Cabinet with full artwork. If anyone is
going and has a nice cabinet, let me know. Can pick up at the show.
Please e-mail me directly with price.

John

I could use a uhaul to get anything I get home :) Won't be bringing
anything though :( no way to get it there.

Is this the cherry hill up north around edinboro? let me know. Thanks.

- Matt

DOH.. NJ.. nevermind.. lol.. dunno wether I wanna go or not? expect
lots of good vid deals? I don't get ino pins much.. wrong generation.
Will there be any way to get these home available at this one? I
understand sometimes people come just to offer transport services.
Thanks.