Monitor Manufacture?

Oly

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2004

Can someone tell me who manufactures this brand of monitor chassis?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6158636659&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

My WGM2520-U4BR25F died and I am looking for a replacement. I have seen
the 8-liners chassis and I know that will work. But I like the built in
degaussing function in this brand.

I emailed the seller and asked him if he had more. He emailed back
saying that this chassis will not work because my monitor is a med
resolution monitor? Checked WG website. They say my monitor is a low
resolution.

http://www.wellsgardner.com/wellsgardner31/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=864&secid=18&linkon=section&linkid=18

There might be other reasons why it will not work but I don't see why
not. I know that I am trying to replace a U2000 series chassis with a
K7000 series chassis. The only reason that this will not work would be
that the yoke is incompatible.

P.S. Can someone with a WG K7000 series low resolution monitor please
do me a favor. Measure the vertical impedance on the yoke. The yoke on
my tube is 4.73 ohms.

The Wells-Gardner model U-2000 (2520) that you have is a standard (CGA)
resolution chassis.

The monitor chassis you linked in that auction is the Wei-Ya/Huai I
Electronics/Eygo chassis. They are good units. I like them.

The vertical yoke resistance on the Wells k7000 series is 13 ohms.

TRENDING THREADS