Arsenal star's drink drive charge

"Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
6 answers Last reply
More about arsenal star drink drive charge

    "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
    after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."

    (sorry, left out the link on the first post)

    Stig

    "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
    > after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."

    Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?

    Dy

    "Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message

    > "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
    >> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
    >>

    > Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
    >
    > Dy

    Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
    insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he prays
    to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

    >> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
    >>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
    >>>

    >> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
    >>
    >> Dy
    >>

    > Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
    > insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he
    > prays to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

    He'll get a token sentence that will be reduced to a ban and a fine on
    appeal

    Dy

    Dynamic Forward wrote:
    > "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink
    > driving
    >> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
    >>

    > Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?

    Which makes it hard to understand why he would want to do it again..

    Just thought I would add that he's been sent to Birmingham on loan for the
    rest of the season.

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:34:31 GMT, "Dr Evil" <rich.nelson1@virgin.net>
    wrote:

    >"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
    >>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
    >>>

    >> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
    >>
    >> Dy
    >>

    >Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
    >insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he prays
    >to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

    he better not for brums sake, since he's just signed on loan til the
    end of the season lol
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Games Video Games