I tried to upgrade from Win98 to WinXP Professional but when installing then
screen went blue and a message said " Cannot copy file: kdcon.dl. press ESC
for skip or insert your CD..and so on...." but my WinXP CD already in the CD
rom. Then I pressed the ESC key to skip but it show up that another file
coun't copy.
My computer is Intel P-4 1.7 with 768 Ram and 30 GB hard disk.
Help help help!!!

I think there would be some problems with your Windows XP CD. Test and see
if the files could be read/copy from the CD to the hard disk. Good luck.

Regards,
Henry